PLACE #14 - Ottawa, Ontario, Canada


Ottawa - the capital city of Canada, which makes it a must see destination for every Canadian. I've been to Ottawa only once and my visit was rather short. My friends and I drove to Ottawa for a long weekend in 2008. Visiting Parliament Hill was a must on of the destinations on our list.

As fun as it was to walk around buildings where Parliament members make important decisions, the decision was made to experience the Rideau Canal Skateway. Picture below depicts every member of that Ottawa Trip taken while Skating on the frozen canal.

I'm not a good 'skater'. In fact before this trip I only skated a few times. In spite my awkward efforts I was able to make it all the way from the begging of the route to the finish line! It was fun and I would love to come back and do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment